Location: Stevensville, MT
Industry: Aviation and Aerospace
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Candidate must be familiar with the engineering requirements for Commercial Drones.
- Candidate is an electrical engineer with Drone hardware and software experience.
- Candidate must be familiar with radio electronics, motherboard design, battery development, and low-level software programming.
- Candidate loves to solve technical problems and enjoys building Drones from the ground up.
- Compensation: Will be a combination of Salary, stock options as well as a profit-sharing program for all employees. Will be market competitive.