Learn the ins and outs of the plumbing industry! Pay starts at $17/hour, and you earn a $200 sign-on bonus after your first two weeks of work.
Overview: The position of Industrial Supply Driver will work in all aspects of warehouse operations, with the primary duty of delivering products to customers and job sites.
Industrial Supply Driver Duties:
- Accurately pull material from location to fill orders
- Pack, label and put filled orders in proper location for delivery
- Operate forklift
- Load delivery truck in a safe manner, according to company policy
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery dates & times
- Work with warehouse associates to communicate how product should be loaded
- Keep truck clean inside and out and reports any maintenance issues
- Maintain a good driving record
- Use computer to check on status, availability and location of product
Industrial Supply Driver Requirements:
- Basic product and warehouse or delivery knowledge that would normally be acquired in one to three years of applicable experience
- Valid driver’s license required, with the ability to obtain a medical card
- Attention to detail, with good organizational skills
- Safety training on material handling and forklift driving.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Physical ability to lift, push, pull or move items weighing 70-325lbs. with the aid of mechanical device or another person
This will be a full-time hourly position. Shifts may range from 7:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday, and there are about 7-8 hours a week of guaranteed overtime. Pay starts at $17 per hour.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Andrew in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.