The Campaign Analyst position is directly responsible for managing complex, high-value paid digital media campaigns. Additionally, the Campaign Analyst is responsible for communicating cross-functionally with other departments and externally as needed with customers and vendors to ensure top-of -industry performance and service. The ideal candidate for this position must exhibit expertise in advertising principles and tactics. This person is a highly motivated individual with an aptitude for critical thinking, is detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and a proactive communicator.
Success in this position is a candidate who will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional and inter-departmental teams. This role will play an integral part in measuring campaign performance, identifying opportunities, and proposing tests to optimize towards them. A Campaign Analyst must be a strategic thinker who is able to synthesis data to tell a compelling, insightful narrative.
- Accurately and efficiently deploy and optimize digital media campaigns across various ad buying platforms to meet and exceed performance-focused KPIs
- Analyze all campaign metrics, constantly looking for outliers and areas of improvement within and outside the KPI
- Ensure campaigns are pacing to, and meeting all campaign spend and delivery requirements
- Proactively seek out and communicate current and potential issues to relevant department members
- Provide consistent information to the account management team relative to campaign successes, challenges, optimizations, and other insights to be communicated to clients
- Effectively set up QA, delegate tracking, trafficking, and other applicable tasks to the Media Coordinator to ensure efficient workflow
- Debug and troubleshoot technical problems and discrepancies within the DSP and LumenAd’s Media Management Platform
- Communicate with media vendors on an as-needed basis to resolve issues within ad buying platforms and investigate opportunities for innovation
- Collaborate and contribute to the strategic direction of individual accounts by providing recommendations that improve quality, efficiency, creativity, and performance
- Contribute on an as-needed basis as a domain expert to the development of LumenAd’s Media Management Platform
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position
- Passion for digital advertising and technology with a solid understanding of advertising principles and digital strategies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with digital advertising campaign tools such as Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, DV360, The Trade Desk, DataXu, OR Facebook Business Manager
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets to analyze data
- Total comfort with basic financial and mathematical calculations
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data
- Genuine curiosity about how things work
- Possesses a “whatever it takes” mindset about problem-solving and execution.
- Regularly goes above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- Excellent ability to collaborate and contribute new ideas and fresh perspectives in written, one on-one, and group settings
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
- The ability to work up to 50 hours a week when necessary with sustained computer usage.
- Alignment with Lumenad’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
- 1+ years experience using verification partners such as DV, IAS, and/or MOAT
- 2+ years experience utilizing Google Analytics to analyze and optimize campaign metrics
- Experience with multi-touch attribution
- Experience with Google Ads
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS
- 4-year degree in a related field. Management Information Systems, Data Science, Mathematics, CS, or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
Lumenad is an enterprise advertising management solution that measures the return on ad spend of every investment across the digital ecosystem. Built within a proven framework for unifying programmatic, direct, search and social data, LumenAd centralizes every ad buy into one intuitive hub. Marketers can architect campaigns, connect to any data source, monitor performance in real-time and quickly craft insightful reports.