The Lumenad Product Marketing Manager lives at the intersection of marketing, sales, product, and customer success, and is focused on supporting processes and creating assets that drive user acquisition, activation, retention, and expansion.
First and foremost, this role is an advocate for the importance of user experience. As our organization prioritizes a product-led growth (PLG) strategy, Lumenad’s Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating the benefits of our product(s) to our audience segments, and supporting the education, adoption, and user expansion throughout the customer lifecycle.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you’re a go-getter who’s not afraid to venture into the unknown and create processes from scratch. You “geek out” on product usage data. You love chatting with customers, digging into how to make their lives easier, and then making those dreams a reality. In short, you own the tactical execution of product adoption processes with the end-goal of making our users wildly successful with our application.
- Support the Marketing, Growth, Sales, and Success teams in creating the processes, educational materials, and messaging that will help users find our product, try it out, fall in love with it, adopt it, and expand their usage over time+6
- Develop automated processes and campaigns to nurture contacts from a free trial to a paid subscription of Lumenad
- Engage with Lumenad users (from all areas of the customer lifecycle) to understand friction within their journey—and then launch updates to squash these pain points like bugs
- Become a subject matter expert in the martech landscape—understand who our competitors are, how we’re different, and develop product positioning / messaging to support all areas of the business
- Quarterback the launch process of Lumenad products / features to our different audiences
- You are a data-geek. You use data points to measure success and make decisions. You have the ability to translate mass amount of data into actionable insights and are familiar with tools like Amplitude, Segment, Google Analytics, Excel wizard, Pendo, Pardot, and HotJar
- You are highly collaborative in how you work, and are comfortable with leading discussions and projects that span multiple teams within an organization
- You are specific and purposeful about how products and features are positioned, depicted visually, and described in writing
- You can handle a lot of projects at one time—time management and prioritization are skills you’re proud of
- You have experience with at least several of the following: SaaS startups, martech, paid ad campaigns, product marketing, customer experience / success, product ownership, demand generation, product-led growth strategy
- You boast stellar writing skills that combine an ability to be concise while also conveying customer / user narratives
- Creative problem solver: you’re GREAT at anticipating challenges before they arise and leading the charge to fix them
- You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism—we’re all about 360 coaching here
- Alignment with Lumenad’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years experience in marketing / product management / client-facing roles; digital marketing experience preferred
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- Adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Balance creative and analytical needs of the job
- Assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Self-imposed standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- BA/BS required from a 4-year university.
Lumenad is an enterprise advertising management solution that measures the return on ad spend of every investment across the digital ecosystem. Built within a proven framework for unifying programmatic, direct, search and social data, Lumenad centralizes every ad buy into one intuitive hub. Marketers can architect campaigns, connect to any data source, monitor performance in real-time and quickly craft insightful reports.