Enjoy Keeping Up With The Latest Computer Technology and Providing Excellent Customer Service? Are you an Awesome Communicator and Great with People? Want to Be a professional team in an established, high-growth company?
Alter Enterprise is one of the area’s top Managed Technology Services Firms and we’re looking for our next Account Coordinator. We are seeking a motivated person with awesome people skills, strong communication abilities and, most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference when clients need assistance, to join our team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in Missoula, MT. As Account Coordinator you’ll assist our Service Technicians and Engineers as they respond to our client’s IT support requests. You’ll enjoy frequent contact with customers and vendors, managing the lifecycle of the quoting and purchasing cycles. You’ll be in one of the key positions for our team, so you must be a leader as well as a great problem solver.
The Account Coordinator Position:
- Your work as an Account Coordinator will be creating and maintaining the quoting process and lifecycle, including purchasing desktops, laptops and other devices plus software for our company and our clients and providing the hardware supplies used by our Service Department.
- You’ll evaluate and communicate with vendors as needed to fulfill internal company and client purchase requests.
- You’ll assist and advise clients and co-workers in finding the correct equipment and software to meet their technology needs and learn about industry trends including hands-on experience with the latest in office IT equipment and software.
- The Account Coordinator also participate in meetings and must maintain company records with up to date documentation entry.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Coordinator, Purchasing Specialist or related position
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs, focusing on exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to understand invoices, shipping and other vendor related documents
- Ability to create sales quotes and scopes of work
- Experience with government contracting preferred
- Ability to multitask and make decisions in complex, dynamic work environment, with ability to work with tight deadlines and manage stress of coordinating with multiple projects and departments
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal communication, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, teamwork, attention to detail, and analytical thinking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
To keep our team safe, we provide gloves, sanitizer for hands and for surfaces, and masks.