RFP Contract Coordinator
Enjoy Keeping Up With The Latest Computer Technology and Providing Excellent Customer Service? Are you an Awesome Communicator and Great with People? Want to Be a professional team in an established, high-growth company?
Alter Enterprise is one of the area’s top Managed Technology Services Firms and we’re looking for our next RFP Contract Coordinator. We are seeking a motivated person with awesome people skills, tenacious attention to detail, the ability to dig into numbers, strong communication abilities and, most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference when clients need assistance, to join our team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in Missoula, MT. As RFP Contract Coordinator you’ll assist our Sales team and work with Service Technicians and Engineers to respond to RFP opportunities. You’ll enjoy frequent contact with customers and vendors, managing the lifecycle of the proposal response. You’ll be in one of the key positions for our team, so you must be a leader as well as a great problem solver.
The RFP Contract Coordinator Position:
- Your work as an RFP Contract Coordinator will include sourcing RFP opportunities and coordinating the the preparation and submission of winning proposal.
- You will manage the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
- You’ll evaluate and communicate with vendors as needed to fulfill RFP requests.
- You’ll assist and advise potential clients in finding the correct equipment and software to meet their RFP technology needs and learn about industry trends including hands-on experience with the latest in office IT/AV equipment and software.
- You will meetRFP deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors/vendors; contributing proposal status information to review meeting; transmitting proposals.
- The RFP Contract Coordinator also participate in meetings and must maintain company records with up to date documentation entry.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience as an RFP or Grant Coordinator, Purchasing Specialist or related position
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs, focusing on exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability/aptitude to dive into and analyze numbers
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately
- Tenacious attention to detail and analytical skills; strong coordination and planning skills
- Experience in drafting and/or contributing to proposals (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) responses
- Excellent interpersonal, computer, and organizational skills
- Must be technologically savvy in order to navigate and organize electronic submissions and online bids
- Must demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Ability to identify problems and/or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, Word)
- Ability to understand vendor related documents
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously while maintaining relentless attention to detail working in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
To keep our team safe, we provide gloves, sanitizer for hands and for surfaces, and masks.