Foundant Technologies is looking for a Full-Time Information Systems Support Analyst with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent communications skills, and the ability to work under minimal supervision. The Information Systems Support Analyst will provide direct technical assistance and support to the Foundant team for network, hardware and software issues. Foundant’s Information Systems Support Analyst must have a keen awareness of the PC industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction, as well as a strong interest in computer- based information systems and technology. This candidate should consider cybersecurity risks in every decision they make.
The ideal candidate wants to fix the root cause vs. apply band-aids with the end goal of improving service levels and reducing incidence. This candidate also loves documenting process and procedures as well as creating knowledge base articles to support the organization.
- Respond to user requests for service of IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, phone etc. during normal business hours and within reason to our remote team members outside those hours to troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Consult with vendors, perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
- Perform repairs to equipment and/or arrange for other servicing needs quickly to keep team members productive.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work. Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify and report system issues to vendors and Director of CRM and Information Systems.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Administer network and data security including: on premise Active Directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, email security, phone system, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Autopilot.
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Ensure system optimization for all technology resources
- Set up workstations and equipment for new users and team members with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Ensure security and privacy of data, networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs while complying with security policy and budgets
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with team.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To thrive as Foundant’s Information Systems Support Analyst, you should enjoy creating solutions to solve problems. You have a full understanding of the systems and services utilized and can resolve issues and clearly communicate the necessary changes as needed. You should have the ability to stay calm when services are down and know when to ask for help from the right people as needed to resolve the issue. You enjoy collaborating with other teams both internally and externally to make plans a reality. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years’ experience.
- Experience with Windows 10 in a technical support environment
- Experience supporting recent versions of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune and Microsoft AutoPilot
- Experience with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high-performing / fast paced team and rapidly growing organization.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principals
Must be able to maintain standing or walking for up to 8 hours, and lift or carry up to 50 lbs.