Our people, philosophy and the way we do business have positioned Stockman Bank as Montana's premier financial center for business leaders, agriculture operators, commercial developers and real estate owners. We are a Montana-born company, built on western values, focused on creating long-standing relationships through integrity, expertise and results. Our offices are locally managed and community-oriented, allowing us to best serve our customers. Our workforce is well trained and competent, and our work environment encourages productivity, personal growth and job satisfaction.
Position General Responsibilities:
This position provides administrative marketing support to the secondary market real estate line of business for Stockman Bank and provides administrative support to the Real Estate Mortgage Processing Center. The Marketing Assistant Secondary Market Lending Division is responsible for coordinating and assisting with ongoing digital media marketing and secondary market activities of Stockman Financial Corp.
Employees Supervised: None.
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements
Note: Only minimum responsibilities are listed. Other responsibilities may be required as requested by management.
- Bachelors Degree or related experience in marketing, business or liberal arts with very strong writing skills and knowledge of social media and technology.
- Well organized with an ability to manage and focus on multiple projects ad priorities.
- Strong knowledge or ability to learn and introduce a variety of software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop premiere and others as well as work with and learn new software that is introduced for the department.
- Take a leadership role in not only learning the technology but training the department in the technology.
- Work independently and with groups.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Public speaking for large groups and small from time-to-time.
- Work experience and knowledge of social media, digital media advertising and web sites.
- Previous marketing experience, particularly in banking.
- Knowledge of technology and digital media marketing.
Position Specific Responsibilities, Duties and Competencies
- Coordinate and assist with all secondary market digital media, particularly social media, web site, SEO and blog as well as new technologies.
- Work with a variety of projects, software and new technologies.
- Maintain communication with key contacts in Mortgage Processing and the marketing department related to marketing efforts.
- Coordinate digital media marketing programs specific to secondary market lending.
- Maintain digital research (gather and analyze data, report findings, provide recommendations for action, analyze campaign results).
- Provide training support for "Leads" software tools and other marketing media
- Assist in the development and placement of bios on lender websites.
- Assist primary market department in the development of WE specific department materials for brochures, newspaper, radio, tv ads, web marketing
- PowerPoint presentations — developing, maintaining and presenting.
- Assist with projects and special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Administrative Support Functions:
- Prepare correspondence, memos, documents and reports utilizing Word, Excel spreadsheets and databases.
- Photocopy and fax documents as needed.
- Put together manuals, materials for meetings, etc.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Manage travel accommodations.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Maintain filing of key documents.
- Other miscellaneous support as deemed necessary.
Research and Reports:
Research and look-up items and documents as requested.
Perform special projects that may involve preparation of production and statistical tables, preparation of reports, applications and associated exhibits.
Promote the improvement of Stockman Bank through quality customer service, promotion of products, professionalism in conduct and diligent work ethic.
Greet all customers pleasantly and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures that apply to and concern this position's area of responsibility, including general regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and various other Federal and State regulations as they apply.
Physical and Mental Demands (The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully to preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to preform the essential functions)
Occasionally 0-33% Frequently = 34-66% of shift Constantly = 67-100% of shift
- Constant lifting and or move up to 10 lbs. Constantly required to hear, talk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stretch, work under time constraints with needed ability for task management flexibility and to perform routine duties with attention for details. Constant abilities used/required on the job are memory, reasoning and exercising judgment with guidance and reinforcement available as well as co-worker support.
- Frequently write, read, type with keyboard, stand, walk or sit, while requiring oral and written communications with co-workers, customers and transactions.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Occasionally the employee might work alone, perform routine work, or utilize mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Infrequently climb (up ladders, etc.), balance (to reach items) or drive a car. Infrequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, work in confined areas, work with extended hours or use estimating as part of daily duties.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Constantly works with others, around others, with co-workers in other departments or branches and with customers and the general public in person and via telephone. Constantly works indoors, in confined areas and is exposed to the risk of electrical shock.
- Frequently works around noise (moderate level). The employee must have the ability to focus on tasks and customers while hearing machines, conversations of others, music, phones, etc., in a confined area.
- Infrequently the employee works alone and also works near moving objects. The employee is also infrequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Company Functions and Expectations:
Has the technical knowledge and analytical skills to fulfill job duties in a positive manner. Keeps abreast of new and changing developments in industry/field especially as it pertains to the individual's position. Has the ability to analyze situation and react accordingly.
Expresses information/thoughts clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form. Keeps communication channels open with subordinates and supervisors. Responds promptly to calls or inquiries in a courteous and professional manner. Communication is effective and efficient.
Establishes priorities, sets goals and meets deadlines in an accurate and efficient manner. Organizes overall workflow and working area. Quickly identifies problems, makes timely decisions and notifies affected personnel. Plans effectively to ensure timely completion of duties.
Is willing to assist others to ensure deadlines are met. Provides assistance to less experienced personnel when needed. Informs appropriate personnel of significant issues in a timely manner. Works well in group environment and with supervisor. Models professionalism by addressing others with appropriate actions and appearance within professional boundaries.
Customer Service Culture
Employees will strive for outstanding, professional and courteous service to our customers and anyone who visits our facility.