Production Technician Assistant
Are self-inspired to learn? Do you have a strong bent towards Customer Service? LC Staffing is hiring a Production Technician Assistant for a local, specialty manufacturer. This is a hands-on role to safely provide quality electrical knowledge and skills to build projects that meet customer and company specifications.
- Install and test the 12V and 120V systems within projects.
- Splice wires and solder connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Install equipment and accessories such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems.
- Run wires and cables for AC and DC systems, controls, and various electronic appliances.
- Cut openings and drill holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills, air saws, and multi-tools.
- Replace electrical or electronic components.
- Build wooden enclosures and carpeted wall panels to custom fit vehicle dimensions.
- Ability to be cross-trained in areas including, but not limited to: flooring installation, plumbing, door, and window installation, HVAC, cabinet and countertop making, welding, and I.T. integration.
- Additional duties as needed by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong willingness and aptitude to learn from hands-on experience.
- Willingness and ability to perform repetitive tasks with precision.
- Willingness to take initiative in tackling problems rather than solely relying on directives.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Ability to follow logical steps in understanding the root cause and analyzing potential solutions.
- Understand and concentrate on the importance of timeliness and how it translates to company profitability.
- Some experience reading and following CAD.
- Previous work history, not necessarily electrical related.
- *Must pass Pre-Employment Drug Test & have negative Covid Results*
Compensation and Benefits
- $16 an hour, and full benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, health, dental and vision insurance along with discounts to many of their suppliers.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Andrew in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.
To apply online visit: https://jobs.lcstaffing.com/#/jobs/37267