As a Product Education Technical Analyst, you will create engaging, impactful product-feature education content for customer and customer-delivery audiences. After demonstrating proficiency in developing and maintaining training content you will have the opportunity to expand your role by contributing to company-wide professional development and knowledge sharing initiatives. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, have an “extreme ownership” mentality and require minimal supervision. This role requires an aptitude for continual learning and skill building as it pertains to Learning & Development.
- Evaluate and help analyze training programs, methods, and materials, and recommend any additions that best fit Foundant’s L&D strategy.
- Analyzes L&D system performance metrics (WalkMe & Zendesk) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide analysis and regular reporting updates clear, concise, and relatable education content for internal and external system administrators.
- Create online learning content in a variety of formats, including written, video, and within the WalkMe tool specifically for all Reporting tools within Foundant products.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards in content creation and management
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across all L&D platforms.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to enable customers, partners, and Foundant employees in the latest product features and enhancements following rapid release cycles.
- Develop education content (e.g. in-app product tours, product-feature videos, enablement articles, and online coursework) with support from instructional designers and media content producers.
- Maintain existing product education content to stay up-to-date with the latest releases, upgrades, and applications.
- Collaborate with other education specialists to maintain and enhance self-paced and instructor-led education offerings.
- Partner with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, and Professional Services as an education advocate.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; technical writing a plus
- Self-driven and self-managed with ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work across multiple departments in order to receive feedback and solve problems
- Tech savvy with ability to quickly master new software and technology; CSS & jQuery skills a plus
- Experience in creating demo or training recordings featuring in-system workflows
- Experience configuring SaaS and/or enterprise software
- You function exceptionally well on your own, working independently, and consider “focus” to be a superpower.
- 1-2 years of Learning & Development experience
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortability with speaking to large groups of individuals, including senior leadership
- Working with a digital adoption platform (WalkMe preferred)
- Foundant product expertise (GLM/SLM, CSuite, GrantHub)
- Video editing software and Adobe Suite experience
- In person training experience
- Has been involved in designing, or being a part of, an L&D strategy at a Saas company