Foundant’s Email Campaign Specialist will take an audience-first approach to building email marketing campaigns that drive demand. This person will be responsible for developing and executing creative demand generation email campaigns, coordinating cross-functionally to align on all elements and effectively monitoring performance through data and metrics.
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email campaigns as an effective component of a multi-channel marketing campaign, creating demand for new business and move prospects through the funnel.
- Understand our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to develop effective campaigns to reach them through email.
- Define, manage, and grow audience lists for effective targeted campaigns across our product base.
- Ensure design and layout of emails across demand gen activities are optimized, user and mobile-friendly. Identify areas for testing to improve performance.
- Own campaign performance reporting, including lead volume and conversion rates to assess and optimize performance and update key stakeholders.
- Align with the systems team to set up, deploy, and analyze campaign activities through our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (SFDC).
- Compile data and report on email performance. Analyze how content is performing and create monthly performance indicator reports with recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in email management and demand generation
- Experience with email campaign and list creation. Working knowledge of best practices and the creation of multi-step journeys and triggered emails.
- Meticulous attention to detail, and exceptionally organized
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
- Experience using systems such as MS Word, Excel, Google Analytics, Microsoft Teams, Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), and CRM (preferably SFDC)
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Interacts in a professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and prospects in any setting