Who you are: You enjoy setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a scrum team to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product. This includes gathering feature requests and idea management, coordinating sprints and release, and prioritizing the work that needs to be done to deliver winning products. Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver products not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision a reality.
Some of the things you will be doing for us:
- Serve as the voice of the customer within the Scrum team.
- Work with both internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align the product roadmap to the strategic goals.
- Own the product roadmap
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features) that guide the Agile software development team
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes/use cases to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of epics for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including presentations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent facilitation skills and active listening
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Product management and Agile methodologies experience
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Attention to details.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
||PFL is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, military and veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. PFL complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.