Crowley Fleck PLLP is a premier regional law firm celebrating its 125th anniversary and has eleven offices located throughout Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming. The firm offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our Billings, Montana office is currently seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant.
The Legal Administrative Assistant works closely with attorneys providing administrative support. This position is responsible for various clerical duties such as word processing, copying and scanning documents, maintaining files and schedules, and working with legal documents, contracts, briefs, motions, and pleadings.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- One-year office experience, required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical skills and competency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.