Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Primary owner of the development and execution of the formal manufacturing and test training for the production of equipment.
- Will report to a direct supervisor but will have a very strong matrix supporting work center training in all areas of production.
- The training coordinator will be responsible to develop the training curriculum, method of executing the training including On-the-Job (OJT) definition and oversight. Will set up and maintain necessary facilities, documents, tools and plans for a comprehensive training program.
- Helps to prepare project plan and coordinates project activities from planning to implementation. Maintain matrix for process improvements.
- Coordinates project schedule and task details and helps to prepare reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling.
- Helps to align the progress of resources internal to the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
- Tracks projects cost schedule for internal and external customers.
- On occasion will interface with external suppliers and monitor and report on the projects progress against quality and cost metrics.
- Interfaces with internal customers and reports on progress against project objectives.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.