If you’re an experienced B2B sales professional looking for a challenging, high-growth opportunity, Zoot Enterprises is the place for you! Zoot Enterprises is now accepting applications for a National Account Manager. The National Account Manager (NAM) is a B2B sales leader and supports revenue generation through pursuit of new clients. A trusted advisor, the NAM must possess an understanding of our prospect’s business, the industry, and related trends. The NAM embraces Zoot’s solutions and brings a strong understanding of sales best practices to contribute to team success.
The Sales Group at Zoot is responsible for acquiring new customers, managing existing clients and partner relationships while ensuring that revenue, client satisfaction, and client retention targets are achieved.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet and exceed sales attainment goals by prospecting, identifying, qualifying and closing sales opportunities
- Generate sales of Zoot solutions through outbound selling techniques and consultative sales approach
- Orchestrate internal SMEs and third party partners in execution of account based sales development plans
- Develop sales proposals for presentment to prospect
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Provide sales management with accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities
- Problem solver, self-motivated and action oriented
- Contribute to a positive and professional work environment, facilitating positive and effective teamwork throughout all divisions of Zoot Enterprises.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience
This position requires:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field required.
- 5+ years of previous account management and revenue generation experience required.
- Previous experience in software solution sales and consulting preferred.
- Previous experience in banking and finance industry preferred.
- Proven track record in B2B new business sales required.
- Proven track record exceeding quota and performance metrics for complex technical based solutions.
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires long periods of sitting at a computer workstation.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will require travel 30% of the time.
- The National Account Manager role is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
Zoot Benefits Include
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman & Billings, Montana.
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Mental Wellbeing, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time