Production Floor Coordinator
Be part of a team that’s making a difference; where transformative technologies shape a smarter, safer, more sustainable world! LC Staffing is moving people forward with Applied Materials – Montana Operations in Kalispell. Click Here to learn more about Applied Materials and how they are helping to shape the future. This is your chance to start your career in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a company that provides on the job training and educational opportunities!
The day to day:
- Review jobs for labor accuracy
- Complete RTS
- Close jobs and roll jobs to next job
- Move materials as needed
- Manage WC bulkstock/floor stock levels
- 1st level escalation for production issues.
- Resolve daily production issues and hold other groups accountable (line back mentality).
- Monitor SOE hrs to meet established production goals.
- Ensure compliance to quality requirements including checklist, TQC’s, CQP’s, QMS and OMS documentation.
- Drive quality improvements in work center.
- Ensure material shortages are accurately & timely updated.
- Attend meetings and project teams as assigned by mgmt.
- Assign technicians to work on products for which they are certified.
- Interacts daily with floor and with leads. Focus on training, OJT database is updated & encourage depth in certification
Shift: M-Fri; 8 Hr day shifts, 8-5pm
Wage: $17-$19/hr DOE
- ACA health insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Thursday donuts
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Brittany in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.