The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating with Product Marketing and other marketing team members to implement innovative campaigns and product launches. Duties include market and competitive research, partnership and event support and execution, reporting on campaign performance, and supporting new campaign initiatives. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, this position works with other marketing functional teams to plan and execute marketing strategies that drive customer success and deliver the expected business results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing, implementing, and tracking marketing programs that include defining target audiences, product positioning and requirements, points of differentiation, and messaging.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing plans that include demand generation, content, partnerships and events, and other marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with other internal teams across Marketing, Product, Sales, Client Services, and beyond to monitor and execute strategic marketing initiatives
- Collect, analyze, and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns and product launches.
- Conduct market and competitive research and analyze trends to identify customer trends, competitor offers, and other new opportunities to facilitate strategic decision-making in product marketing.
- Support the creation of marketing assets (articles, white papers, webinars, testimonials, etc.) and sales enablement tools (pitch decks, one-pagers, battle cards, etc.) that generate demand and help move prospects & customers through the sales funnel.
- Proofread and edit creative content across different mediums to ensure alignment
- Work with our external vendors to execute marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Engage in internal research to capture the voice of the customer (customer journey maps) and apply it to marketing & product development initiatives.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-3+ years’ work experience in a Marketing role (product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, or marketing communications), preferably within B2B SaaS and a multi-product portfolio
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adapts easily and quickly to change
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- A strong cross-team collaborator and relationship-builder
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to execute, track and report on integrated marketing plans and tactics
- Strong sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated passion for the philanthropic sector
- Actionable 'can-do' mentality
- Bonus: an understanding of the product development lifecycle and how to operate within product-led teams; Comfortability and familiarity working with product and technology partners
- Bonus: prior experience in the philanthropic sector