The Project Management Specialist is the primary liaison between customer project stakeholders and the First Call project resources. The position oversees the key project management tenants related to implementation of technology within First Call’s customer base.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the assigned duties according to the acceptable standards established for the job role.
The Project Management Specialist must be able to complete each essential job function satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enabled qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Position Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote and represent the culture and core values in all aspects of your job duties
- Project Management Office
- Work directly with the Services Director to manage and maintain a centralized set of Project Management tenants to be used throughout all customer facing projects.
- New project dispatch for professional services department.
- You are the authoritative Project Management resource within all customer projects.
- Understanding monthly projects department revenue goals and helping drive project timelines to meet requirements.
- General Project Management
- Planning, organizing and scheduling of project work on small projects.
- Planning, organizing and scheduling of project work in conjunction with project managers on larger projects
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Understanding project product and labor costs
- Understanding project deliverables
- Understanding project exclusions
- Understanding project risks assessments (informal/formal)
- Understanding project timeline requirements
- Assisting project resources with driving projects that are on time, under budget, and within scope.
- Assisting project resources with driving change management
- Assist with IT documentation as needed by project resources.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors/subcontractors as needed by project resources.
- Coordinating customer meetings as needed by project resources.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with Solution Design, vCIO, TAM, and support positions.
- Lead Generation – Generate leads through interactions with the community, customers and delivery.
- Strong communication skills
- Time management, priority setting, and organizational skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Ability to lead/manage others
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Highly dependable
- Professional Appearance