The Customer Support Specialist champions the delivery of outstanding customer support and promotes the development of strong customer relationships. The Customer Support Specialist will be the initial point of contact for all support tickets. You will help software users solve technical issues and answer questions through exceptional email, phone, screenshare meetings, and chat support. You will also support improving our knowledge base to enable users to solve issues on their own.
Headquarters in Missoula, MT. Offices in Bozeman, MT and Brno, Czech Republic
Remote friendly hybrid work model.
Provide Direct Customer Support
- Answer phone calls, emails, and chats from all internal and external customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions.
- Independently troubleshoot & resolve all issues not requiring backend access or code updates.
- When applicable, help internal and external customers understand how to avoid the issue again in the future.
- Use clear, concise and professional communication throughout the issue resolution process.
- Identify ways to improve support processes from initial ticket submission to case closure, working with the Client Services team for approval and implementation of improvements.
- Provide assistance and/or education to team members in order for them to execute in their respective roles.
- Maintain expert-level technical knowledge about the Lumenad media management software.
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the AdTech industry.
Coordinate with Product Management
- Work with product management to ensure the timely resolution of escalated issues.
- Report bugs and convey resolution urgency to Product Management to ensure timely fixes.
- Communicate support issue themes to applicable Product Manager for roadmap consideration.
- Attend testing and other applicable product meetings (PITK) to stay up-to-date with upcoming feature releases and functionality updates.
Assist in Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Work with the Client Services team to keep content up-to-date, and create additional content as needed in advance of each release.
Coordinate with Client Services Management
- Escalate serious client issues to the appropriate CSM and/or Client Services Director.
- Manage, scope, coordinate and track professional services as assigned by management.
- Other duties as needed to evolve this position.
- Self-driven and motivated to become an expert in the AdTech industry.
- Ability to provide empathetic customer support to placate and please users.
- Proactive, creative problem-solver with keen attention to detail.
- Skilled communicator, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers.
- The ability to work up to 50 hours a week when necessary with sustained computer usage.
- Alignment with Lumenad’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
Founded in 2014, Lumenad is a software company whose technology enables marketers to be more agile, strategic and transparent with how they manage media spend. We call it Advertising Intelligence software; It uses a method validated by industry experts that streamlines ad data organization, standardization and insights. As a result, marketers can access and fully understand historical, current and future views of ad campaigns. With Advertising Intelligence, you can act on insights to more smartly manage media spend.
Commitment to Inclusivity
Lumenad recognizes and values the impact that diversity in background, experiences, culture, and identity brings to our company. Lumenad is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or political affiliation, gender identity, disability, and any other classification, rather we celebrate these differences. We encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and gender diverse people to apply and we prioritize creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all individuals.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & 12 paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits with generous company contribution
- 401k with 4% company match
- Hybrid workplace with in office, flexible and remote options
- Dog friendly offices
- Employee Assistance Program with up to 8 free counseling sessions
- 2 months of paid parental leave
- Weekly virtual yoga