Organizational Excellence Program Manager
Are you an innovator, organizer, and collaborator? Are you energized by conceptualizing and creating new solutions, improving existing processes, and making a global impact? Join us in driving capacity, effectiveness and productivity in the HR function and making business impact.
As the Strategic Program Manager in the HR Business partnering and services organization, you'll be a part of architecting, building and optimizing integrated, system level, organizational infrastructure (programs, processes, practices).
Seize this opportunity to exercise both your conceptual, leadership and operational skills with the company that builds the tools that build the chips that power our world.
- Designs & optimizes processes, practices, tools and projects (ex: life cycle events, organizational interface and hands offs) for driving meaningful employee experiences as well as efficiency and business impact
- Strategizes, leads implementation and maintains global programs
- Serves as liaison and integrates between needs, functions, priorities and opportunities to drive effectiveness and ability to scale
- Governs and owns enterprise wide HR processes and lead a network of POC
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives
- Creates and implements appropriate change management strategies to engage and lead key stakeholders
- Collaborates in building and maintaining a HR CI framework & mechanism while fostering a culture of CI & innovation
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Partners in diagnosing needs, designing and implementing paths for building HR Business partnering and services organizational capability
- Partners with HR teams (HRBPs, COEs, HRSS, HREPs), and other functional teams (GIS, Legal etc) for exceptional delivery
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data to derive actionable insights
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Identify opportunities to simplify, streamline, and standardize work
- Program/project management
- Change management
- Integrated enterprise mindset
- Ability connect the dots and create a holistic view of the problem and solution
- Ability to influence leadership teams
- Ability to anticipates internal or external business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred, MBA is a plus
This position is remote and can be located at any Applied Materials location.
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.