Team meets or exceeds goals for
Provide leadership, direction, and strategy
Lead by example, setting a clear culture of teamwork, high expectations, success, and customer focus.
Hire and retain and lead a world class team of passionate engineering leaders who think innovatively, use data to back their investment decisions, communicate effectively both internally and externally, and have a strong focus and track record for execution.
Lead and coach a team of software engineering leaders, helping them grow their skills and maximize their impact.
Software written to PFL's established coding standards
Projects completed on time while meeting PFL's documented project acceptance criteria
As a Leader:
• Lead a development team
• Coach other IS members and participate in the code review publishing process
• Work proactively to identify and improve upon opportunities for personal growth for yourself and your teammates
• Hold teammates accountable for meeting their individual goals and deadlines
• Continually observe teammate activities and coach to improve performance
• Interact and monitor activities of third-party IT vendors
As an individual contributor:
• Enhance existing applications and create new applications according to supplied specifications
• Collaborate with other developers on the best infrastructure and technologies to use on projects
• Participate in and/or lead teams implementing new web applications
• Coordinate individual development efforts with other team members
• Estimate programming resource needs based on requirements and communicate project status
• Collaborate with user groups and design teams to thoroughly understand business requirements
• Consult with process development team on technical specifications for upcoming projects
• Develop and maintain documentation of the software infrastructure
• Research and apply new technology to improve application functionality and performance