You are a seasoned professional and responsible for the design, development, and documentation of software applications. Able to build and foster a healthy and mutually constructive relationship with business representatives, product owners, UX designers and software developers. A proven expert in application and microservice development. Possess the competencies required to support the entirety of the software development life cycle. Is an effective peer leader that drives significant technology and process improvements, improves team collaboration, and successfully mentors software developers.
What you will do for us:
- Design and implement data storage improvements focused on scale and efficiency
- Develop enterprise level solutions focused on stability and maintainability
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing solutions
- Create and maintain software infrastructure documentation
- Translate business needs into technical solutions
- Estimate resource needs based on requirements
- Collaborate with user groups and design teams to thoroughly understand business requirements
- Research and propose modern technology to improve application functionality and performance
- Participate in and/or lead teams implementing new applications or features
- Mentor software developers to continuously improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Aid Product Owners in defining technical complexity and development tasks required to fulfill product goals
- Deep understanding of application & web architecture and development
- Advanced knowledge of .NET and C#
- Experience working with relational and non-relational persistence
- Advanced experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Expertise in agile engineering best practices including sprinting and refinement processes, coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, test automation, continuous integration, and operations
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and performance tuning skills
- Experience building elastic systems capable of scaling horizontally
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical plans while uncovering hidden or unstated user requirements
- Desire to work in a fast paced, collaborative development environment, supporting a growing company
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to break a problem/solution down and deliver continual incremental functionality that provides business value at each step
- Ability to balance near-term practicality, driven by resource constraints and timelines, with ideal technology states
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- Effective peer leader. Able to motivate and lead groups or individuals to achieve requested outcomes
- Preferred Experience building event-driven microservices that leverage Kafka or similar event sourcing technology
- Preferred Experience developing against orchestration engines that leverage process automation languages like BPMN
The rest of the stuff: Compensation 120K-145K+ DOE. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, paid parental leave, etc.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and honors all people.
Click Apply Now below or email a resume to email@example.com!
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description. Remore work available in some US states. Remote positions not available in CA, IL, MA