Sales of the organization's services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization's services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are Colorado-specific.
Colorado Pay Range: from $90,000 to $193,000 per annum eligible for commission and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As an Oracle Advanced Customer Service Account Executive; you’ll be responsible for closing service engagements with commercial Enterprise accounts in our Western Region. We are seeking candidates who possess strategic account planning and effective presentation skills as well as strong collaborative skills with both internal and external partners. The candidate needs to possess extensive experience consultative selling of strategic service engagements and Managed Cloud solutions within commercial accounts. The candidate must be a hunter with ability to gain immediately creditability and maintain relationships with C-level executives.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 10+ years of software sales experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA preferred
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
- Experience selling and/or delivering full scale Managed Service Solutions is a plus
Oracle Advanced Customer Services helps customers achieve both IT and financial goals by focusing on cloud transformation and/or the continual operational improvement of customers Oracle investment. From planning to complete operational management, Oracle ACS spans all phases of the Oracle solution lifecycle, helping customers align their IT and business strategies, maximize system performance, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle ACS helps customers proactively manage their Oracle investment for maximum business results. A designated team of service engineers, technical account managers, and product experts provides highly engineered solutions—using proven methods; best practices; and proactive, personalized assistance—to help ensure continual operational improvement, higher system availability, and better overall system performance. The result is a distinctly superior Oracle ownership experience. Depending on the chosen level of service engagement, customers can customize the scope and frequency of these flexible offerings to match their specific business needs. This highly engineered approach to continual operational improvements helps customers extract more value from their Oracle systems—with greater speed and less disruption to their business.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 137808 in the subject line of the email.