Oracle Advanced Customer Services is a Global Line of Business within the Oracle Support Services Organization. Role Purpose
Primary: To successfully manage the delivery of customer engagements according to the contractual details. Develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship for customers who have purchased an Advanced Customer Services (ACS) support contract. Strive to provide a high degree of satisfaction and protect and enhance Support revenue streams. Scope
- Manages designated portfolio of projects and/or contracts and works to objectives, as directed by Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) line manager.
- Manages the overall service delivery defined by the contract which in many circumstances will involve parties or resources from other lines of business and/or Oracle business partners.
- Collaborates effectively with ACS sales and resourcing teams and other Oracle lines of business such Systems Support, Hardware & License Sales and Consulting to enhance the customer experience.
- Works with partner organizations and other third parties as required.
- Works closely with other TAMs to identify and develop innovative ways of delivering service to the customer.
- Supports the ACS sales team in selling ACS additional services.
- Manages documentation and uses Oracle business systems as appropriate
- Be the single point of contact within Oracle for the customer, acting as their advocate for the service you are responsible for delivering.
- Manage the contract or delivery engagement as defined by ACS line management, including creating and maintaining accurate documentation
- Maintain the Oracle business systems to ensure systems are up to date with the correct/current information (resource assignment, timecards, rates, completion estimates, invoice details etc.) to ensure that services are delivered efficiently, invoices are generated in a timely manner and revenues are recognized promptly.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints.
- Where appropriate create and maintain the ACS service delivery or project plan.
- Where appropriate (determined by contact type) create, maintain, communicate and achieve the revenue forecast for each contract.
- Proactively manage the contract/project delivery to completion / customer acceptance
- Proactively report on any potential risks / issues that may impact service delivery or customer satisfaction
- Manage any customer escalation that may arise
- Ensure all contract-related systems and documentation either required contractually or as part of a program, are up to date and accurate
- Monitor and report revenue forecast and margin estimates, revenue and margin achievements for each contract
- Work in line with customer working practices and procedures, if contractually agreed
- Operate in line with Oracle ACS’s business processes and procedures
- Operate in line with Oracle Global and local HR policies and procedures
- Strong experience in service delivery and/or project management is required.
- Oracle products and services knowledge will be highly appreciated as well as experience in Oracle HW platforms and OS.
- Experience on Enterprise Customers is required
- ITIL as well as Price2/PMP certification highly desirable
- Excellent communication / relationship building skills
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in highly escalated situations
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Decision making / problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities (customer engagements)
Accountable for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products and related implementation services. Maximize the customers' use of Support Services, drive a high degree of satisfaction, referenceability and protect/enhance revenue streams. Advocates for customer and becomes a trusted advisor aligning with the stakeholders of their assigned customers.
Develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship with a designated large account, or small number of medium accounts, throughout the contracted engagement. Work collaboratively with Sales, the Customer Support Manager and the customers to determine their needs and identify appropriate solutions. Coordinate delivery of Support Services. Has detailed knowledge and demonstrated execution of Oracle policies, procedures, reporting, escalation process and delivery tools. Identify and submit delivery leads for new opportunities. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
BS degree or equivalent experience, 5-7 years experience in Enterprise Technology Implementation, IT Service management, Project management or Account Management. Demonstrates a general understanding of Risk Management Fundamentals, Conflict Management and Problem Solving. Understanding of Contract/Project Management fundamentals - cost, resources and scheduling, scope and risk management. Prior experience in Business Development in related industry. Solid working knowledge of the tools, methods and techniques used to conduct periodic Account Planning and Account Reviews, tracking and communicating status on complex projects including risks. Demonstrates good communication, customer management, customer engagement, and project management skills. Demonstrated experience and understanding of latest various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience desired.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us
or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 121245 in the subject line of the email.