The Customer and Marketing practice of Deloitte is seeking customer-centered marketing leaders accustomed to working with Fortune 500 companies to transform their organizations. We are looking for Senior Strategists who have worked at the intersection of marketing, digital, and customer experience and who desire to be leaders in the space
Work you’ll do
Create and drive Marketing strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
Leading efforts regarding digital transformation and disruptions.
- Deliver innovative strategies that build compelling user experiences that lead to successful launches of large, complex initiatives.
- Bring together strategic, creative, and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions, and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies, and competitive advantage.
- Work with clients to deliver high-impact customer experiences and improve creative collaboration to deliver business value.
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience.
- Deep experience/knowledge in the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integration services, data modeling, cloud-based solutions
- Led system integration solutions, cloud-based solutions, administration, application development, portal design, application and system-level security, database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- Travel up to 50% of the time (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another financial-related field
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Commerce strategy and implementation experience (CloudCraze or other leading platforms)
- DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
- DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Data visualization, Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends
- Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
- Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
- Participation in public speaking events; publishing in industry periodicals