Are you a problem solver who wants to work with clients to figure out what lies behind the financial numbers? Are you interested in identifying key business issues to drive meaningful change? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of collaborative Specialists in Deloitte’s Accounting and Internal Controls (A&IC) practice who focus on applying technical experience and a value driven methodology to help our clients solve accounting related challenges within complex operational environments. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory’s A&IC practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Lead DevOps Engineer within our practice, you will:
- Develop applications to optimize business processes supported by AI
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build and deliver software
- Exchange knowledge and work together to implement solutions across the full stack
- Incorporate new technologies and tools to strengthen and sharpen your skills
- Work with a product owner and stakeholders to understand and write requirements
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
Our Accounting and Internal Controls professionals help finance leaders solve complex issues impacting risk, integrity and efficiency. Our team helps clients prepare for financial close, address compliance regulations, improve process and controls around financial reporting, and implement new accounting requirements. Our practice can provide the support organizations need with a comprehensive approach to tackle the most challenging accounting and financial issues that impact risk within an agency environment.
- 5 years of experience in an open source Kubernetes platform
- 5 years of prior experience building a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Practical DevOps experience with build jobs, containerization, and deploying web applications in the cloud
- Must be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or any time in the future
- 5 years of experience in a high level coding language, preferably Python
- Experience in open-source tools, specifically; Kubeflow, postgresql, rabbitmq or graphql