Zoot Enterprises is hiring a Creative Marketing Manager. The Creative Marketing Manager at Zoot is a critical liaison and hub for multiple departmental creative needs. This hands-on role performs all creative needs including graphic and website design, digital, video, and promotional assets, and is responsible for gathering, assessing and creating all aspects of campaign and program creative work.
As Creative Marketing Manager, you’ll solve complex creative challenges and craft high impact designs across the Zoot business portfolio. You'll use design thinking principles to help create informative, compelling designs that meet each project’s unique needs across whitepapers, infographics, advertising, presentations, web assets, and more. The ideal Creative Marketing Manager candidate will be an experienced design and creative leader with a strong portfolio.
The Marketing group within Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is responsible for the creation of marketing strategy and program execution across Zoot’s business portfolio. This role requires a self-starter with strong self-management skills, a strategic mindset, and previous experience in Enterprise SaaS, B2B, or a technical solutions company. This person will have a passion for technology, curiosity about how things work, and the ability to explain technical concepts in an everyday, relatable way.
This position must be based in either our Bozeman or Billings office. No remote work will be considered.
Please consider including information for a design portfolio either in your cover letter or attach additional files to your application using the "Other Documents" upload section.
Essential Job Functions
- Marketing/Design Strategy – Work with key contributors and stakeholders to develop creative strategies across Zoot Enterprise’s portfolio.
- Art Direction & Design - Oversee the production and workflow of all graphics, videos, collateral, branded materials, and presentations ensuring final products are ready for distribution. Partner with the web team to ensure that marketing best practices are considered in all digital designs.
- Scale Design - Create templates for Zoot’s marketing, sales and operational teams to improve the effectiveness of customer and prospect communications.
- Manage & Advance Brand Guide - Update and manage the use of brand, copy, and design documentation. Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Required and Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic/Visual Design, or a related field is required. Or, in lieu of a degree, significant professional experience within the marketing field performing similar work to this position.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Strong visual design portfolio.
- History of strong engagement with stakeholders – leading creative and inspiring brainstorming efforts and crafting project briefs.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with software/tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Prototyping.
- Ability to train and become proficient on new software/tools like Zoot’s WebRules® Builder.
- Familiarity with basic front-end development concepts.
- Demonstrated experience executing complex, cross-functional, multi-stakeholder SaaS or High Tech Services marketing projects. (Across product, sales, legal, and marketing)
- Experience creating animated and/or live videos.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on the details while preserving a high-level view of multiple in-flight projects.
Competencies Critical For This Role Are:
- Analytical Skills
- Communication (Presentation skills, written and visual)
- Creativity and Innovation
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Making
- Driving Change
- Vision and Strategy
Zoot’s Companywide Competencies Are:
- Action Oriented, Taking Initiative
- Effective Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Focused, Service Oriented
- Development Focused
- Driving for Results, Solutions Focused
- Integrity and Trust
- Organization and Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Technical Aptitude within your field
- Working with Existing Tools
Zoot’s Benefits Include:
- Headquarters campus in Bozeman, Montana, with a second office in Billings, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well-Behaved Dog to Work
- On-Site Child Care Center and Summer Camp Programs (Bozeman)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-Site Cafeteria (Bozeman)
- Espresso & Snack Bar (Bozeman)
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes (Bozeman)
- Private Disc Golf Course (Bozeman)
- Sports Park with Putting Green, Bocce, and Volleyball (Billings)
- Underground Parking (Bozeman)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term, & Long-Term Disability
- Fun Committee that organizes Family-Friendly Events
- Wellness programming dedicated to Health, Mental Wellbeing, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Headquartered in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community, and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, on-site child care, a dog-friendly office, and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.