Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
Join us to work with the largest customers in their industries. You will get the opportunity to build creative solutions for them tackle the business challenges that stand in the way of their growth and success!
Oracle is a fast-paced, collaborative environment passionate about crafting customer success. We offer the most comprehensive, cloud-based technology. At Oracle, learning is constant. We develop our workforce through training, mentoring and internal mobility opportunities to help everyone succeed and achieve their aspirations.
Be an integral part of the exciting transformation to the cloud by identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities in marque customers.
What You’ll Do
• You will understand what motivates customers to buy and what drives the industry to grow faster and know how to tap into those needs in an effective way
• You will be responsible for encouraging long-term strategic relationships within select high profile enterprise accounts
• You will develop a robust qualified pipeline and handle strategic and customer centric account planning, crafting, owning and forecasting
• You will be the trusted advisor and influencer in winning customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Oracle solutions
• You will work across the Oracle ecosystems and our technology partners to transform customer organizations and build enduring capabilities.
• Nurture client relationships by building trust, partnership and an emotional connection to the Oracle brand and team
• Gain access and build relationships with key executives, C-level leaders and decision makers.
• Master and share the “why Oracle story” that represents the value we provide to customers with our unified, multi-pillar offerings.
• Build and execute key sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Oracle OCI and increase sales pipeline.
• Successfully prospect into your assigned accounts to discover and develop viable selling opportunities.
• Initiate and manage sophisticated sales cycles, using the support and strengths of key internal partners (Pre-Sales, Product Management, Executives and Industry Global Business Units to name a few).
• Travel as required, as this role may be a virtual position.
What You’ll Bring
Your passion, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
• You have experience selling to the C-suite, engineering and DevOps
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in a dynamic environment
• You are creative
• You excel in a team-selling environment
• You are driven
• You have deep experience selling SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Database
• You are familiar with open source and other cloud tools (Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux, Java)
• You are solutions-oriented
• You are inventive
• You are results-oriented
• You have a track-record of success selling complex solutions and exceeding expectations
• You are committed to continuous learning
• You are confident
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/careers and search for Job #/Title or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.