D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned company with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are dedicated to conducting our business in accordance with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, and delivering outstanding service to our clients and each other. We support a friendly, open and supportive culture, and encourage candid communication and productive engagement that make our companies and each of us better. Just as we work to improve our clients’ financial well-being, we also work to strengthen local communities—and giving back is one of our core values. You can learn more about our company culture and impact in our latest annual report.
This individual will advance the firm’s business development efforts through the coordination of various sales/marketing initiatives and the support of senior Business Development team members. This individual will work closely with other staff members, including the Business Development, Client Service, Investment, and Operations teams, to ensure timely and efficient execution of various projects and tasks. This position is required to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with respect to client and company information.
* Bachelor’s degree and/or previous experience in Sales, Marketing, or Finance preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
* Proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Outlook, and Access
* Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple demands and competing priorities
* Ability to work with a variety of personalities in a team environment
* Willingness to obtain industry certifications, designations, and/or securities license(s) as needed
* Produce and assemble client presentations and other materials as needed for specific meetings
* Facilitate compliance approval and distribution of marketing materials
* Coordinate with D.A. Davidson Companies’ Corporate Marketing Department as needed
* Assist in the maintenance and analysis of CRM data
* Provide ongoing analysis of firm’s clients, asset flows, and revenues to Business Development team and firm leadership
* Work with the firms’ IT department to coordinate and maintain content on the firm’s intranet and external websites.
* Assist in the creation, distribution, and tracking of one-time and periodic client communications
* Provide account- or investment strategy-specific information to business development staff and/or financial advisors to satisfy adhoc requests
* Assist in the production and distribution of monthly/quarterly client reports
* Perform other duties and collaborate on special projects as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.