If you can organize concurrent complex projects, benchmark your skills against the best in the industry, if you have a love of IT, systems and winning, we want to hear from you! We have been voted one of the top 10 companies in the U.S. in our vertical, and are rapidly expanding. We are seeking one exceptional individual to take on this highly sought after position with our company.
The Director of Technical Support is responsible for executing the Technical Support, Systemdeployments strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyaltyallowing greater impact to overall sales and revenue.
The focus is to drive the business forward in creating stronger relationships, converting more prospects to become customers, increasing sales, managing a large budget, creating operational efficiency, and lastly creating a fun and motivational environment that attracts the best of the best.
Your Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and achieve Technical Support objectives and goals to support the organizational Manage and direct a team of Technical Support, Business Services and ServiceResolution Leading the development of the vision and strategy for the Sales & ProfessionalService team.
- Assisting in developing an annual business plan to incorporate best call center practices tomeet market and company needs.
- Verify targeted service and performance standards are achieved or
- Executing tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, emailand web-resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales and associate satisfaction thatwill be realized in lower attrition and higher productivity.
- Executing additional projects such as initiatives with other departments, succession planning, hiring and training practices, best sales and coaching practices, cross-functional corporate Establishing and managing communication channels within and among departments-being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including, mentoring, coaching, presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task andprioritize responsibilities.
- The ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of professional staff in areaof specialty and communicate these requirements to technical staff.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field preferred, if previouswork experience can produce on paper the requirements above, each applicant will belooked at based off of experience, without requiring a degree.
Extensive experience in a leadership or management role, preferably in the Internet, Saas Technical services sector
- Strong technical background and networking knowledge including wireless
- Previous experience with process improvement Language Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc. Computer Skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows and
- Experience with Tech Support systems like Connectwise, JAMF
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We work in an agile environment and value phenomenal and new out of the box thinking.
- You will work works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, andis exposed to moderate noise Security, Safety, Business Continuity, andEnvironmental systems.
- You may travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid drivers license.
This position is a core position in our rapidly evolving firm, if you believe you are upfor a rewarding, challenging career in a rapidly evolving market, we want to meet you.
Our package is as strong as they get! We value our staff, and their families. Full Major Medical IRA with a 3% match
Short /Long Term Disability Cancer Care Packages
2-Weeks paid Vacation annually