Riviera is seeking a highly organized and motivated Sr. Manager/Director of Analytics who brings a balance of business intelligence skills, curiosity, and attention to detail to our team. You will be responsible for using data to uncover the “so-whats” and insights around our business and using those insights to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency.
This position requires data warehouse, visualization and trends analysis experience in a sophisticated business setting. It’s a high-impact, high-visibility role reporting to our COO and working collaboratively across the organization. You will be responsible for daily reporting and designing dashboards and KPIs that will further unlock data-driven decision-making at scale.
Key to success in this role is strong business acumen in combination with the analytical ability to refine metrics, develop dashboards and reporting, and unite them all to tell the story that fuels our continued growth via insights and recommendations that drive real impact.
What you will do:
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our clients and candidates, including an understanding of the sales operations funnel and forecast through Salesforce
- Collaborate to define, design, and then create queries and develop dashboards providing the needed insight for our operational performance
- Manage a growing team that runs data pulls, BI tool builds, and analytics around the business.
- Dig deep into the operations performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on improving KPIs and efficiency
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights
- Determine what data is/isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization and translate business questions into analytics needs; what's available and what needs to be developed
- Partner with stakeholders to apply data to create compelling stories for business
What you bring:
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data – not just reporting and dashboarding but uncovering actionable insights
- Very proficient in Tableau, Salesforce, Office Suite (including Excel Data) and other visualization tools
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Ability to explain complex issues simply and intuitively, willingness to challenge assumptions, communicate limitations, flag blind spots
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis; experience with statistics and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly a strong plus
- Strong business acumen with a high sense of curiosity
- BA/MBA with 7+ years of experience in data analysis, analytics, or business intelligence experience within general consulting or an analytical operations function is a plus
You'll stand out if you:
- Have experience in adapting and executing in an ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Possess strong problem-solving and communication experience
- Have professional services experience
- Demonstrate project management skills including presenting and delivering on objectives, timelines, milestones, and updates with measurable business benefits to all levels of management
- Have experience leading, coaching, training, and mentoring a small team of analysts
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
We are an E-Verify employer.