The Workiva Growth Solution Services team specializes in incubating new solutions on the Workiva platform. Our Solutions Architects (Implementation Consultants) are at the forefront of launching new solutions and lead the enablement of our internal teams and partner network to implement these new solutions. You will join a team of 9 experienced Solutions Architects to help further develop our latest ESG offering on the Workiva platform.
The Senior Solutions Architect is an experienced practitioner that provides thought leadership in establishing standardization of our consulting services offerings within the Workiva platform. This role is focused on documentation, quality review, training, mentoring and enablement for internal resources as well as our customer and partners. The Senior Solutions Architect demonstrates agility and is continually learning through leading the efforts to scale our new solutions and platform capabilities. The Senior Solution Architect is seen as a leader among their peers and proactively finds opportunities to have a cross-organizational impact and may help develop and mentor others.
- Leads and advises on the delivery contracted services to customers and partners
- Performs and supports other service team members with detailed discovery sessions to understand business needs and requirements
- Creates a solution design that achieves outcomes within the Workiva platform
- Directly and indirectly interfaces with customers and partners to deliver complex solutions
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of financial, risk, or operational reporting using the Workiva platform through a commitment to ongoing training
- Successfully guides and mentors peers, assists onboarding of new associates, and leads on-going training efforts
- Develops documentation of Workiva platform best practices for use in implementation standardization
- Performs and reviews quality assessment of solution configurations
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in service delivery role, finance, accounting, audit, or a related field.
- Experience with ERP, GRC, GL, FP&A, or Analytics & Reporting solutions and their related technology platforms.
- Hands on technical experience with the Workiva platform, other SaaS and cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with data architecture schemas preferred
- Senior Consultant level at a services company or public accounting preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present topics clearly and succinctly
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Capable of developing, training, and mentoring others within the organization.
- Ability to influence and drive change in business processes
- A strong individual contributor with intellectual curiosity to positively impact the ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and processes.
- Enhanced technology knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace applications. Familiarity with any of the following: SQL, JSON, REST, or Python is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to curate and maintain customer-first relationships
Working Conditions & Physical Requirement
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Base Pay Range in Colorado: $104,000 - $150,000
Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
Trust: Rely on each other.
Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.