The Network Engineer role will design, architect, validate, and implement, document and mentor team members. Monitor and maintain existing infrastructure and collaboration amongst all Technology group across all IT Infrastructure. - Monitor and maintain all network related equipment in all sites, respond to alerts, and mitigate outages - Manage network performance and maintain network security, reliability, scalability, capacity planning and expansion. Manage WAN/LAN/routing/ACLs/Policies as well as, patching/updates of all network devices and the overall health of the network infrastructure.
* 5+ years designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise LAN/WAN networks
* Excellent troubleshooting and analysis of complex network issues
* Subject matter expert in the following network solutions:
o Next-gen firewalls
o Data center and campus switching (L2 & L3)
o Dynamic routing (BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP)
o WAN and MPLS
* Experience configuring and maintaining:
o Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama central management
o Cisco switching and routing, including Catalyst and Nexus platforms
o Wireless networks
o Cisco Meraki
* Familiar with SASE and SD-WAN solutions
* Ability to work within change management processes
* Comfortable participating in compliance and security reviews and remediation, including internal and external audits.
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of software packages and their applications to include Microsoft Office and Microsoft operating systems.
* Ability to safely lift and carry as much as 35 pounds.
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
* Experience working with vendors to ensure they meet deliverables\SLAs
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Flexible work schedule is a requirement, must be able to work nights and weekends when necessary.
* Designs and maintains network management architecture for specific network including event monitoring and alerting.
* Configures and deploys network equipment in accordance with project implementation plan
* Monitor and maintain the network infrastructure equipment to ensure its secure and up-to-date with the latest security patches
* Work to mature and further develop IT standards and processes.
* Support Infrastructure equipment routers, switches, WLAN’s, firewalls, and remote access
* Manage deployment of infrastructure network technologies consistent with corporate standards.
* Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency) and test for weaknesses.
* Follows documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
* Assist in the management of IT capacity, budget, projects, and business expectations.
* Manage and execute on infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
* Train IT Network personnel regarding the new information as necessary
* Research and propose new technology options and methodologies.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.