Our mantra at PFL is to: Help our customers be more successful. It's a part of our core, deep in our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer's unique need. As we grow, making our customers successful means developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Combined, our custom print solutions and SaaS offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve achieve their business goals. PFL employs 300+ employees in manufacturing, sales, marketing and software development, and has been creating a great place to work in a great place to live.
Who you are:
You have a strong technical background and can immediately bring value to a team environment. You are a linchpin with a passion for SaaS. You have a knack for identifying customer requirements and understanding underlying customer needs. Making sure customers achieve their goals is your goal. You have a passion for customer success and you make delivering on-time solutions look easy.
Some of what you will do for us:
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure all incidents are properly logged within internal ticket systems
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Conduct on-time, customer-centric template implementations
- Help to continuously update and improve our standard processes
- Collaborate with other departments (most notably programming, customer success and the solutions architect) to understand and adapt processes to fast-changing software solutions
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- ITIL certification or experience working in an ITIL environment a plus
- Strong training background with an eye for process improvement and experience making lean processes out of longstanding practices
- Decision making skills, particularly in tight-turnaround conditions
- Fusion Pro, Salesforce, Marketo, or Oracle Eloqua experience all a plus
- JIRA and Salesforce Service Cloud experience a plus
- Skills in process document creation, organization of available materials, and implementation of structured systems
- Able to consult with customers to achieve the best solutions for them
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships
- Knowledge of customer success, SaaS and marketing technology
- Understanding of marketing automation as a 'process' and how it's used
- Ability to approach complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
- Proactive in identifying issues and producing solutions
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Business acumen
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation $50-60K based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.