Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the “everything as-a-service” economy. Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do and we are the #1 implementation partner for three leading providers of cloud or platform-based CPQ and Billing Solutions. We provide unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners, using years of domain expertise, a set of proprietary tools and intellectual property, and a refined set of delivery accelerators.
As a Technical Architect you will work with multiple clients in a variety of industries to ensure they get the most out of their Salesforce investment. You’ll be responsible for the overall architecture between SFDC and external systems including integrations and data migrations. You’ll collaborate with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Account Directors, and Developers.
You’ll also work with the client’s team to establish an appropriate design and path for integrations between Salesforce and the client’s backend system. Technical Architects are responsible for ensuring the overall Salesforce design and data model meets the project needs and is following best practice and is flexible enough to handle known future enhancements. You’ll serve as an advisor to the Solution Architect and may assist on occasion with more complex automations.
- Act as key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Lead overall architecture between SFDC and external systems
- Determine the best design for integrations between Salesforce and the client’s backend system
- Ensure the overall Salesforce design and data model meets the project needs
- Work as a team member along with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, Developers, and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Complete and co-implement a configuration workbook.
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Contribute to internal projects as required.
- Participate in pre-sales activities.
- Average of 10% travel, up to 25%, to client locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development
- 3+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- SFDC Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 5+ years experience with solutions consulting in large enterprises.
- 5+ years experience with SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ & Billing), B2B Commerce (Cloud Craze), Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- CPQ solutions such as Apttus and Oracle Big Machines
- Billing solutions such as Apttus, Zuora, Gotransverse, and Aria
- CLM solutions such as Apttus, DocuSign (formerly SpringCM), and Conga
- Xactly SPM solutions
- ERP solutions such as Netsuite, SAP
- Enterprise integration and ETL tools
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.
‘Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role’