- Assist with technician procedures on IM&TE including: asset calibration, maintenance, and repair.
- Assist with Calibration Department administrative responsibilities including: metrics, documentation, calibration electronic database functions, interdepartmental communications, and other operational duties of the Calibration Department.
- Assist with services relating to external calibration vendors and suppliers including: quote requests and other communications, purchase orders and other means of funding, issues relating to IM&TE, documentation and processing of IM&TE returned from vendors, and Global eSR’s.
Key Employee Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including composition of business-professional emails and the ability to interact with cross functional teams.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office products and SAP SRM, and the ability to utilize calibration maintenance management software
- Ability to problem solve based on policy compliance
Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering processes.
Generates Quality Notifications.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Years of Experience:
Up to 1 Year