- Responsible for all technical support related aspects at a specific customer: escalations, fleet performance, system installations, improvement programs and upgrades.
- Acts as intermediary and field escalation focal point between customer and Division by providing technical support and documentation to field engineers, technicians and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging equipment.
- Provides Alpha Site support to Engineering specifically related to installation, operation, calibration, service and /or testing of a new hardware, process or software design in house or on an engineering tool
- Provides Beta Site Support; specifically related to installation, operation, calibration, service and/or testing of a new hardware, software or processes on a customer tool.
- Initiates and provides review of ECO's to ensure data supports fix and follow up with communication to the field.
- Generates and presents system performance data as required. This includes performance metrics such as MTBF, MTBI and Availability. Reporting will also include process data and I/W spending analysis.
- Supports GPS in the generation of documentation such as CENs and BKMs. Creates and reviews documentation covering technical improvements, system upgrades, and support plans. Presents at customer level. Ensures field implementation.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years