- Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
- Will drive project deliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
- Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
- Monitors, and reports to the business unit on project's cost performance.
- Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
- Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
PMP Certification - Project Management Institute
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years