- Recommends specific modifications and solutions to mitigate information security risks to executive management. Coordinate incident response operations and management.
Work with application/infrastructure teams to secure/harden applications including upgrading/patching applicable client/server components.
- Drive actions based on information security metrics
- Liaison with business units to coordinate, recommend, deliver security awareness and training.
- Create and implement security guidelines, policies, and exceptions to govern infrastructure administration and management. Develop processes and solutions for managing access.
- Monitor events, collate and analyze data to develop recommendations to improve or change processes and monitor external environment for emerging threats and recommend response / solution.
- Innovate and develop security solutions to solve complex problems. Provide advanced technical advice to clients and teams on design, installation and maintenance of information security.
- Evaluate on-premise & Cloud services and work with Human Resources and the Law Department to ensure information and personal information security. Work with the end users and project teams to design, implement and support information security best practices.
- Advise internal customers regarding security, auditing requirements, and lead periodic audits and self-inspections of information systems. Work with Human Resources and the Law Department to investigate and respond to violations of information security administration processes and practices.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
Routinely leverage industry benchmarks to identify gaps and map overall information security strategy
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
Mentor and train junior resources
Highly Experienced on AWS and Azure Networking and Security constructs
Azure and AWS Certifications .
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time