As part of the Strategy and Corporate Development (SCD) team, the Analyst Relations Specialist will provide support and leadership for key SCD functions and initiatives related to industry analyst relations and content coordination for the Salesforce Practice. This role will oversee, develop, and execute a range of short- and long-term initiatives to manage relationships with top industry analysts and ensure messaging is aligned with the company’s strategic vision and presents our Practice capabilities to the fullest.
This position requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry, a passion to learn new things, and the ability to create and nurture relationships. Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication across other members of the SCD team is an essential requirement for the role, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with top industry analysts, thought leaders, and influencers.
- Create and maintain a content management system for all past and future analyst briefings, RFI responses, and Salesforce Practice assets.
- Collaborate internally across Cognizant to build and deliver great content and assets, good judgment on quality of content, keep content up-to-date and aligned with company messaging, who would find it useful, and the ability to measure effectiveness of content.
- Be a trusted internal advisor and provide Practice Leadership with strategic guidance based on product and service ecosystem trends.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and deliver content for various initiatives including but not limited to analyst briefings, lead generation activities, sales enablement, in-person and virtual events.
- Own end-to-end management of analyst engagement including the coordination of setting up meetings, author and manage RFI responses for analysts, and delivery of content.
- Ability to create briefing documents and maintain contact both internally and externally.
- Be a trusted internal advisor with the ability to staff analyst meetings, provide feedback to all levels of the organization including senior executives, share thoughtful notes with stakeholders, own follow-up, suggest next steps, and contribute to strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company's best interest, strong situational analysis, and the ability to negotiate.
- Broaden visibility of the company, our strategy, and core services.
- Create holistic strategy for getting Cognizant and Salesforce Practice viewpoints into the public domain.
- Be a great team player - willing to jump in and help others, take on new responsibilities and projects.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to professionally communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrable skills in writing, documentation, and presentation
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Quick to learn, enthusiastic team player, and dedication to excellence
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook, Salesforce, and other business software
- Experience in research, copy editing, and writing
- Project management skills
- 4-year degree in progress or completed in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Order Management, Billing, and CRM) a plus
Location and Travel:
- ATG’s Missoula Solutions Center
Employee Status : Full Time Employee