To provide on-going support and administration of information security solutions in a highly available and highly secure environment, within an experienced team. The primary role will be to serve on the "blue team", or defensive side, of the Firm’s Information Security team, to ensure solutions are correctly sized and implemented.
* Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in information security
* CISSP or equivalent experience and/or professional-level certification such as Cisco Certified Network Professional or Microsoft Solutions Architect certifications
* 5+ years of experience in direct support of information security operations
* Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills
* Ability to track, prioritize and complete tasks as assigned
* Ability to work remotely and effectively within a high performing, team-oriented setting
* Experience in project management methodologies and techniques
* Functional understanding of IPv4 networks and networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, ICMP, etc.
* Functional understanding of IPv4 routing and switching technologies
* Competency in at least one scripting language; Python a plus
* Understanding of endpoint protection and inspection technologies
* Understanding of network protection technologies such as firewalls, WAF, and IDS/IPS
* Understanding of data protection technologies such as NDLP, DAM, DB encryption, HDLP, etc.
* In-depth understanding of server-class operating systems and applications
* Ability to understand and act on risk-based assessments and regulatory compliance evaluations
* Ability to understand and remediate the findings of network- and application-centric assessments
* Conceptual understanding of symmetric, asymmetric and PKI encryption
* Advise stakeholders about information security trends and practices
* Collaborate with other IT groups and business units to provide design and implementation of information security controls
* Aid in securing the Firm’s information, information processing platforms, and infrastructure from internal and external threats
* Assist in the implementation of information security controls at the infrastructure, server, end point and data levels
* Lead projects for platform upgrades and deployments
* Assist with integration of IT solutions across diverse functional areas
* Perform day-to-day system administrative tasks
* Generate and distribute reports from information security controls
* Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.