Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the “everything as-a-service” economy.?Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do and we are the #1 implementation partner for three leading providers of cloud or?platform-based?CPQ and Billing Solutions. ?We provide?unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners, using years of domain expertise, a set of proprietary tools and intellectual property, and a?refined set of delivery accelerators.?
The Solution Engineer - Quote to Cash (Q2C)?is dedicated to driving revenue for ATG through accurate and in-depth review of a customer's organization, business and technology environment, and key business needs encompassed within the?Monetization?Ecosystem. The team has scaled to meet organizational demand domestically and internationally and constantly works to become more operationally sound, risk mitigated, and accurate in estimation on offerings to our customers.
- Scope new opportunities:
- Engage in pre-sales process in conjunction with the ATG sales and account delivery team to qualify and scope new opportunities for ATG
- Experience variety daily: Engage is a strategic and fast paced environment with shifting demands
- Build rapid trust through knowledgeable contributions to prospects
- Go through a tool driven discovery process with each customer
- Analyze business requirements and develop detailed systems requirements, clearly stating project scope and initial timeline
- Leverage ATG tools to establish an accurate scope detail
- Leverage ATG tools to facilitate review and create a statement of work for the finalized scope detail
- ?Build scaling tools: The demand for cloud Q2C solutions is difficult to keep up with; ATG maintains a competitive advantage by leveraging reusable tools and efficiencies learned/developed on other deals/projects. The tools you build will be used by the Solution Engineering team every day (including you!) to enhance productivity, capability and throughput.
- Participate in a small-team environment:?You’ll be joining a team of incredibly smart and passionate solution engineers who have come from all different backgrounds. As a member of the team, you will not only have the opportunity to work with world-class clients, but you will participate in deal reviews, boot camps, trainings, and other activities that help build and improve the team.
- 3-5 years' experience in the field of Business Systems and Information Technology
- Understanding of key components of the Monetization EcosystemTM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, MIS or closely related field or equivalent experience?is preferred
- Possess and display the above skills needed to be an effective Solution Engineer: nimble, flexible, adaptable, and responsive, with strong communication capability
- Ability to travel with a minimum of 30%?
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working on multiple Salesforce-centered Quote-to-Cash platforms, involving CPQ, CLM, e-Commerce, integrations, and Billing is highly preferred
- Experience working for a product company as a Sales/Solution Engineer is a plus?
- Experience with a top tier web software and/or large consulting firm is a plus
- Experience working on cloud-based transformations and/or implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of professionalism and command - communicate with clarity and impact, understanding how the message has been received
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a strong team environment and independently
- Display high levels of emotional intelligence when working with customers, each interaction is strategic and incredibly valuable and requires deep emotional intelligence
- Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of specific objectives
- Create and foster key customer and partner relationships – energized by delivering projects and value to customers
- Be firm and decisive, willing to make unpopular decisions when necessary
- Have the ability to select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriately for the situation
- Have a fundamental knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation for customer satisfaction
- Create and foster key client relationships - energized by delivering value to customers through scoping and project work
- Committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity
This position may require additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones and deal deadlines. Hours and compensation for this position will vary depending on projects and experience.
Relevant Technology Experience:
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Einstein, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, and other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related solutions
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Salesforce.com Certifications are a plus
Location and Travel:
- Willingness and ability to travel?up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Overland Park, KS or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.
‘Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role’