We have one charter within the Oracle Service Cloud Technical Support team and that is to deliver superior customer experiences by responding quickly to customer requests, interacting in a highly personalized way, and solving customer issues as quickly as possible.
As part of the Oracle Service Cloud, we support nearly 2000 global customers who serve more than 8 million users per day on Oracle Service Cloud - a cloud based technology platform that empowers our customers to engage directly with their customers through great Social, Web, and Contact Center experiences. Our approach to providing technical support is comprehensive, from resolving minor issues with no business impact to the highest business impacting issues requiring detailed technical diagnosis and immediate issue resolution.
We are a global organization with Support Centers in Bozeman, MT, Bucharest, RO, Guadalajara, MX, and Manila, PH. If you are passionate about delivering great customer experiences and have the skills required for the role, we invite you to apply for a position on our team!
As a support engineer, you will be the technical interface to our customers for resolution of problems related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of our Oracle Service cloud products. The individual in this role will report up to the Senior Product Support manager for the Bug Diagnostics Engineering team (BDE).
You will be responsible for fostering continual improvement of Oracle Service Cloud and setting and maintaining high standards of performance on the team.
• Investigate and report defects identified to development
• Contribute to customer knowledgebase as defined by KCS standards
• Collaborate with other teams internally as needed to determine resolution
• Other duties as assigned and determined by the Product Support Manager
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
Preferred skills, abilities, and background
· PHP skills preferred.
· Code Igniter and MVC architecture understanding
· Understands importance of scalability and performance, and can apply these concepts to service requests
· Able to work within standard product functionality to achieve desired outcomes whenever possible
· Solid understanding of HTML and WebDesign
· Strong XML understanding and experience