What We Offer: We offer opportunities in the telecommunications and technology sectors with positions in Western Montana and Eastern Idaho. Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package that includes; comprehensive medical benefits plan, LTD, life insurance, an outstanding retirement pension plan plus a 401k plan that includes employer match, along with other employer paid benefits. We are proud to have received awards and recognition that highlight our strong company culture. These include "Employer of Choice" from the Missoula Job Service Employer's Council, "Top Tech Employer" from the Montana High Tech Business Alliance, and the "Heart Award" from the United Way of Missoula County in recognition of our ongoing community efforts.
Job Summary: This position provides direct administrative support to the Sales Team and supports all aspects of the sales opportunity creation and management process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) with the corporate CRM platform. In support of the sales efforts, create and manage sales opportunities and generate sales quotes. Work in partnership with other Blackfoot departments to ensure that sales opportunities move through the internal process in an accurate, yet expeditious manner and that the billing commences timely.
- Provide administrative support to all members of the sales team, as directed by Sales Management. Administrative support may include but would not be limited to researching customer information, data entry, working with customers directly, setting appointments, responding to customer requests, filing, organizing, processing, managing schedules, planning and coordinating events/meetings, etc.
- Generate KPI performance reports and other sales reports as required.
- Work with corporate CRM platform; provide suggestions for improvements or additional features by working interdepartmentally and/or based on sales team usage and need. Thereby improving lead to revenue timelines and improving customer experience.
- Assist with inbound calls; provide Sales Team support by answering customer questions or setting appointments as needed.
- Coordinate sales seminars and symposiums; participate in outside sales functions and assist with presentation preparation as needed.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- company policies and procedures.
- general office practices and procedures.
- advanced use of Excel and other data/database tracking and reporting tools.
- time management and organizational skills.
- CRM platforms (e.g., Microsoft CE, Salesforce, Sugar CRM)
- marketing and sales practices and principles.
- write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material.
- gather and report numerical data and produce statistical reports.
- operate various office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and multi-line telephone.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- work independently and within a team.
- think analytically and be a problem solver.
- multi-task quickly and effectively.
- be detail oriented and organized.
- obtain and maintain a valid Montana driver’s license, have a good driving record and be insured under the Company insurance policy.
- communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner; and represent the company at events from time to time.
- work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- produce, read, analyze, and interpret reports.
- provide excellent customer service.
- maintain confidentiality of company records when required.
- work in a safe and effective manner.