Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the “everything as-a-service” economy.?Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do and we are the #1 implementation partner for three leading providers of cloud or?platform-based?CPQ and Billing Solutions. ?We provide?unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners, using years of domain expertise, a set of proprietary tools and intellectual property, and a?refined set of delivery accelerators.?
The Solution Architect is a project leadership role that is critical to the success of our implementations. They are skilled communicators that exhibit strong executive presence and can present and defend different point of views on various technologies to a variety of technical and business audiences.
Solution Architects are responsible for leading the design of the solution, ensuring that the proposed architecture supports the business requirements across all processes. This involves leading discovery sessions with the client to understand their current state processes, helping the client to transform current state processes into future-state business requirements, translating those business requirements into a technical solution, and documenting that solution if the form of deliverables such as the Technical Design Document (TDD), ERD models, ecosystem and integration diagrams, and process flows.
As the project progress into the Build phase, we expect our Solution Architects to continue to hone the detail design of the solution, while mentoring the other project team members that are responsible for building the solution. The Solution Architect should provide timely feedback to team members and promote a culture of collaboration and leadership.
At times, Solution Architects may also participate in the sales process to help scope and estimate complex implementations.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to manage scope and customer expectations by negotiating solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements, driving alignment with best-practices for the solution design and ongoing solution maintenance/management
- Provide guidance on functional solution architecture & design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, and testing
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- Play the role of liaison between business stakeholders and technical experts
- Contribute to the growth of the Services practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice
- Mentor, educate, and enrich internal, customer and partner colleagues
- Leverage junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth goals
- Serve as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base
- Identify continuous process improvement opportunities for project delivery including scoping, delivery methodology, teaming approaches, tools and templates
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a Solution Architect, Functional Architect or Business Analyst role
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor, driving conversations with internal and customer stakeholders
- Experience with end-to-end system development lifecycle, preferably with SaaS solutions
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid implementation methodologies
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization and develop and delivery presentations that are appropriate for the audience
- Firm and decisive, able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences, and communicate unpopular decisions when necessary
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front and back-end solution architecture, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Lifelong learner with genuine interest in new technologies and functionality, pushing the capabilities of existing technologies
- Exemplifies a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity
- Proves a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during period of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones and delivery deadlines
Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ & Billing), B2B Commerce (Cloud Craze), Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- CPQ solutions such as Apttus and Oracle Big Machines
- Billing solutions such as Apttus, Zuora, Gotransverse, and Aria
- CLM solutions such as Apttus, DocuSign (formerly SpringCM), and Conga
- Xactly SPM solutions
- ERP solutions such as Netsuite, SAP
- Enterprise integration and ETL tools
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
Location and Travel:
- Willingness and ability to travel?up to 50% (subject to change at any time based off project demands)
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or St. Louis, MO or Atlanta, GA, however remote options are also acceptable
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.