- Performs inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and/or equipment. Confirm accuracy and develop inspection methods of manufactured parts.
- Assists in determining methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection. And will perform all levels of inspections.
- Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret intermediate technical drawings and specification requirements.
- Lead Cross Functional Teams to resolve quality issues. Mentors and trains less experienced level peers.
- Document results by recording and writing detailed test results and quality problem reports.
- Utilize Advanced Problem Solving abilities to identify complex root causes and solutions.
- Understanding and apply Statistical Methods/Applications & use of complex precision measuring inspection tooling, gauges, and equipment (CMM- use of and basic programming capability)
- Develops audit methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection. In addition, perform complex audits.
- Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
proficient with Mitutoyo/German Zies systems
Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing experienced preferred not required.
Calypso (Software), Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), Zeiss
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.