PFL’s Sales Organization is growing, and we are actively seeking an extraordinarily talented Account Executive to join our world-class sales team. In this position, you will manage a broad territory and be responsible for the entire sales cycle from start to finish. This is a quota carrying role, in which you will be the "CEO” of your book of business.
In this role you will get to:
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals
- Build relationships with VP & C-Suite prospects in order to qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Collaborate across internal functional areas (sales engineering, product, marketing, sales and partnerships)
- Deliver compelling sales presentations that speak to the capabilities, metrics and business outcomes our customers and prospects are looking for
- Research, identify, and generate new business opportunities
- Build sales strategy and tactics for business development and revenue growth
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, social selling and direct mail
- Skillfully deliver web-based sales presentations using PFL best practices
- Close business
On day one we expect you to have:
- 2+ years of SaaS software sales experience selling solutions to Director, VP and C-level marketing professionals
- Experience running the full sales cycle, from initial discovery conversations to closing business
- A passion for technology and software sales
- A vision for how direct mail and gifting can transform marketing campaigns for leading companies worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships (both internally and externally)
- A sense of urgent curiosity, and the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- The ability to thrive in a company environment of rapid change
- Resourcefulness and results driven operating style
- Willing to go the extra mile; you'll have a strong work ethic and face challenges with tenacity.
- Attend trade shows and events (post Covid).
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.