The Payment Solutions Program Specialist supports Commercial One Card and Small Business Credit Card client by providing program implementations, taking client calls and responding to secure written communications.
- Primary contact for Commercial One Card and Small Business Credit Card clients. Responsible for program implementations, training, follow-ups and daily maintenance of accounts via phone, virtual meetings and secure written communication.
- Tracks and communicates progress on program implementations and maintenance requests.
- Resolves client issues and provides timely and professional follow up.
- Creates weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Develops, maintains and provides expertise on technology, implementations, system maintenance, issue resolution and ongoing support.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of customer service and relationship management experience including technology implementation and training experience required
- 1-3 years of Commercial Card experience preferred
- Efficient in Microsoft Office products required
- Strong project management skills required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others required
- Ability to work independently and concurrently on multiple projects or project stages of varying durations and complexities required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate required
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written required
- Detail oriented required
- Presentation experience in creation and delivery required