We are seeking a highly motivated, Salesforce-centric systems & applications developer to join a diverse technology team responsible for the development, implementation, and support of customer and business products. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of dev ops principles and processes, with a background in both force.com & front-end/full-stack development. This position offers you the opportunity to explore Salesforce and Front-end technologies, as well as refine your immediate skillset. We are looking for someone who is willing and eager to learn – we ultimately promote strength, insight, growth, and opportunity.
- Define, build, implement, and maintain Salesforce DevOps pipelines for secure CI/CD across multiple teams/environments
- Maintain source and version control repositories & tools (AutoRABIT/GIT)
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Develop tools to facilitate automated testing, performance monitoring, resilient analysis, deployments, etc.
- Contribute to the development of force.com: LWCs, Frameworks, Pages, Flows, Apex, Etc.
- Develop business solutions with code & modern frameworks: React/Angular, HTML, CSS, APIs, Cloud Computing, Etc.
- Train team members on DevOps processes, release management, and version control processes.
- Document latest releases and application management: versioning, training, how to’s, change management
- Design self-service tools to enhance developer productivity for application management
- Offer application support & incident resolution
- Design & develop Salesforce Experience Site features and components (front-end & back-end)
- Manage APIs, data parsing, and testing
- Work closely with the business to identify requirements and technical resolutions (SME & consultation)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interested or experienced in software release management (Salesforce)
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C#, Python)
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Self-managing and well organized
- Understanding of waterfall, agile, and iterative development methiodides
- Works well in a remote team environment
- Authorized to work for any U.S employer