Software Engineer IV
LC Staffing is hiring for a Software Engineer IV for a company that is a provider of communication and response products. SE IV is the senior full stack developer and team lead within the Company Total Command Team. CTCT develops and supports the technology integrated into specialty vehicles and shelters.
You will thrive in this position if you are a team leader and enjoy mentoring and providing constructive feedback which will contribute to the success of software engineers at all levels. This role will be especially fulfilling if you like to manage multiple projects concurrently, and you stay on top of new technology and software products. If this sounds like you, contact LC Staffing and let us help you connect with this exceptional team!
- Lead new software development efforts by actively participating in software development meetings and providing strategic and technical recommendations
- Work on complex projects independently and design system architecture based on client requirements
- Recommend solutions by analyzing in-house development options versus third-party alternatives
- Develop frontend user interfaces and backend code for internet/intranet applications by determining design methodologies and toolsets; establishing comprehensive roadmap and creating multimedia applications using authoring tools
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Debug and troubleshoot development issues across platforms
- Take ownership of projects and delegate assignments to provide input sufficient to completion
- Escalate insurmountable issues to management and advise on vendor requirements
- MS in Computer Science and 5+ years’ experience in web programming or BS in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years’ experience in web programming or high school degree and 11+ years’ experience in web programming
- Frameworks: Expert Level – Angular 2+ or React
- Data Management: Expert Level – SQL, MQTT
- Health insurance and 401k with a company match (both available after 60 days)
- 6 paid holidays (PTO is not used for holiday pay)
- 3 weeks of PTO, available to use from day 1, and a quarterly incentive plan
- Potential for remote work after successfully completing three-month onboarding
This is a full time, long term, direct hire position. And as always there is never a charge to use our Professional Placement Services.